- 6 eggs
- 180 g granulated sugar
- 150 g all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons of oil
- 6-8 g Bio Matcha Tea Chef
- one package of mascarpone
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g powdered sugar
- whipping cream
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Put the egg whites in a bowl and whip. When the egg whites start to get firmer, add sugar and whip until it is fully whipped.
- Put egg yolks and oil into the whipped eggs, and at the end carefully incorporate flour mixed with Matcha Tea.
- Mix the batter thoroughly and pour it in a greased and dusted circle cake form.
- Bake on 170 °C in a preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Try with a wooden skewer if the batter is not sticky.
- Whip the egg yolks with sugar to a foam, add mascarpone and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whip the sweet cream and mix with the egg yolks and mascarpone.
- Put in a fridge for a few minutes.
PUTTING THE MATCHAMISU TOGETHER:
- When the batter is done, let it cool down and cut it in half horizontally.
- Put the lower part in the cake form and put about half of the cream on top.
- Then put the other half carefully on the top of the cream and put the rest of the cream on top.
- Sprinkle some matcha on the top of the cake and put it in a fridge.
The real tiramisu uses finger biscuits (you can use any regular ones as well). In Matchamisu, you can add them too and add matcha only to the cream part, or you can soak the biscuits with Matcha Tea.