Lavender Matcha Ice Latte
- A perfect start of your day or an afternoon delight in tropical heat - that is our Lavender Matcha Ice Latte. The characteristic taste of matcha is a perfect match for the light and flowery taste of lavender and milk. Let yourself float on the cloud of summer joy with Lavender Matcha Ice Latte!
- 4 g Bio Matcha Tea Harmony
- 60 ml water
- 1 tablespoon of lavender sirup
- 180 ml milk (animal or vegan)
NA LEVANDULOVÝ SIRUP:
- 130 g sugar
- 250 ml water
- 2 teaspoons of lavender buds
- Put in a small pot sugar, 250 ml of water and lavender and start boiling.
- Boil it for 2 minutes, turn the stove off and leave to strand for about 5 minutes.
- We can use a strainer when pouring the mix in another container.
LAVENDER MATCHA ICE LATTE:
- Put into shaker matcha, water and one tablespoon of lavender sirup and shake thoroughly.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in the mix of matcha and lavender sirup.
- Add milk according of your choice, decorate with lavender twig and you can serve.